To understand better how this will work, let's dive deeper:
- To go from Level 0 to Level 1 - 6hrs
- To go from Level 1 to Level 2 - 12hrs
- To go from Level 2 to Level 3 - 24hrs
and so on; the time needed to advance to the next level doubles every time.
- 1 NFT staked - Normal Speed
- 2 NFTs staked group - 5% Speed Boost
- 3 NFTs staked group - 10% Speed Boost
- 4 NFTs staked group - 15% Speed Boost
NB: In one wallet you can create more Study Groups
- 3 NFTs 1 Hint PU every 24h (hint time required doubles every time)
- 4 NFTs 1 Hint PU every 12h (hint time required doubles every time)
NB: Hint rewards are limited to a total amount of 4 MetaPopit.
- "Approve" the staking contract.
- Select how many MetaPopit you will stake (between 1 and 4).
- To unstake, you will have to accept the conclusion of the contract and the NFT
will be unblocked from the user's wallet.
The reward will be "pending" as long as the staking is active.
- When a MetaPopit is staked, it can't be sold until the owner unstakes it.
-The owner can unstake their NFT(s) whenever they want, being aware that all the progress for the next level up will be lost.
(ex: if an owner starts to stake one MetaPopit at level 0 and they decide to unstake it when it is between level 4 and 5, the unstaked MetaPopit's level will be 4.)
- During the staking, the NFT(s) will still appear in the user's wallet, but any transfer will be blocked: the NFT(s) can't be sent to another wallet, or sold on OpenSea.
You can check current gas price here.